What's new

Electric toothbrush, is it worth it?

+1 on the Sonicare, effective and reliable. I had poor reliability with Braun, spend the extra bucks and get the Sonicare. Also go for Glide floss. My hygienist has a license plate frame that says: "Brush your damned teeth!" :)

are the oral b's still designed or made by braun? i ask because i saw one in a px store here in manila but hesitated because i'm not sure if i could find replacement heads in the future. maybe i should buy a newer one from an appliance store.

You should be safe with finding replacement heads as all Oral-B models use the same heads.
Besides, Braun in now owned by P&G. :angry:

My absence of appreciation for P&G is well documented.:mad3:

Still, I use Oral-B Triumph 5000 with MicroPulse and ProBright heads as my bathroom setup and Oral-B Advance Power 400 with MicroPulse heads as my travel brush (it uses AA batteries, plus it is smaller than Triumph).

Triumph is much better but Advance Power does the job done as well (at fraction of the price), resulting in clean teeth, much cleaner than I was able to achieve with manual brush. This does not need one could not get close with manual brush (or maybe even better) but time needed would be considerably longer.

However, I have yet to see a brush that will make flossing unnecessary.

I have not compared Oral-B with Sonicare.

...owned it for a year and I love it. Would definitely buy again. Added bonus: I found it whitened my teeth quite nicely and love the mouthfeel after using it.

Top Bottom