What's new

Edwin Jagger Soaps??

Chris,
I purchased one of their soaps during the last limited edition group shave brush buys from EJ. I believe the soap I had was the ocean scent (it was blue). I have to say that I always received a great shave from that soap..very moisturizing and luxurious. The only downfall was the size of the soap...much smaller than a trumper or T&H soap, but at the same time, I seem to recall that the EJ soap was a whole lot cheaper as well. I'm not sure I would purchase their soap alone as shipping is just way to expensive and the US dollar ain't what it used to be. But, if I was able to find a source stateside, I would consider purchasing another puck or two again.

I've only tried their sandalwood cream. It's a little mild with the scent, but it's slick and moisturizing. Very good cream.

I received a container of the aloe vera as a gift from a female friend, and for me it was a revelation! I had been using the CE sandalwood triple milled shaving soap, which was satisfactory since I had not used any other type in the past 10 years. I really was not aware of what was available until I found this website, to be honest!
What I noticed immediately with the EJ soap was its slipperiness and the staying power of the lather compared to the CE product. The aroma is clean and subtle. The cheapest price was online at the Duluth Trading Company at around $9. I bought 3 recently, since they add a shipping charge. Now that I am aware of the sheer variety of shaving soaps, I will probably branch out.

Top Bottom