What's new

eBay Question

I want to list something as a BIN listing on eBay but I won't be able to ship it for a few days. There's an official way of letting buyers know that there will be a delay in shipping. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks.

You could either:
1) set a scheduled start date for the listing for a couple of days to give yourself time or
2) explain in the description
and/or
3) under the shipping field you can update the handling time to the number of days it may take to ship.

Thanks but I mean something else. There's a way to start the listing immediately but have a notice at the top of the listing that tells buyers you won't be able to ship for a few days.

Just put a para in the description that states, "Shipping will be on or after [date] due to seller commitments". That's all you have to say.

I would put it in the description saying that will be able to ship only on XX date.

That's what I would do. I just have to ask though, is there any reason why you can't list it a little later on? You know when you would have no problem shipping it quickly, or is that not possible?

I see no problem with this. So long as you put in the description that it will ship at a later date and it's within seven days of auctions end, you should have no complaints.

Top Bottom