What's new

Ear / Nose Hair Trimmer?

Mm. Had the Panasonic, but it lacked horsepower and killed even lithium AA batteries fast. (Even when I removed them, it seemed!) :sad:

The Conair Man "Respect the Ritual" Lithium Ear/Nose Trimmer just arrived. :c2:

3-bevel blade; good reviews. New/different technology. :cool2:

You know those shallow-draft outboard engines on a stick, like they use in Asia? :chinese: Think James Bond "Man with the Golden Gun."

It's like sticking one of THOSE up your nose. :badger: Yes it is.

Scorched. Earth. :spockflamBuy one.

With no nose hair to filter covid-air, I will probably get the cornonavirus now. :innocent: So it's been nice knowing you.

Nose feels great, though.

I had the same thing with Panasonic. Battery going dead too soon and not much power. Got the Conair after reading your post. The Conair has a lot more power and seems to clear out the hairs better. Noisy as hell but I can live with it. Costs very little as well.

I try to not take too much hair out deep into the nose, as it is a filter. I am gonna go a quarter of an inch in though to keep hairs from sticking out of the nose a few days after trimming.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I had the same thing with Panasonic. Battery going dead too soon and not much power. Got the Conair after reading your post. The Conair has a lot more power and seems to clear out the hairs better. Noisy as hell but I can live with it. Costs very little as well.

I try to not take too much hair out deep into the nose, as it is a filter. I am gonna go a quarter of an inch in though to keep hairs from sticking out of the nose a few days after trimming.

Awesome, is it not? I kept the little storage bag, and keep the loose battery and the machine in there so its not loaded/draining.

AA

Top Bottom