What's new

Duke City Horsehide

I just picked up a Duke City horsehide strop. I couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and price point. Has anyone else had experience with their product?

I have a Duke City Buffalo, it punches above its weight. His leather is top notch, the cotton/nylon are OK'ish at best.
I avoid a who's better than who's because I love all my strops for different reasons. What I will say is that, while Duke City may not be my #1, it sits firmly in my top 3, and there is no better bang for your buck than Duke City. His Horse will be my next purchase. As for my #1, it's a English Bridle backed with Cannabis Stalk, and it rhymes with Monny Tiller.

I have a Buffalo and Kangaroo Strop from Duke City and the roo leather is my favourite daily strop. Even the Kanayama is left ignored...
I am interested to get his horsehide paddle strop specifically for my frequent work travel.
For now I am very happy and satisfied with the Kangaroo Strop....very good even for work travel...

Good for you!
The Kangaroo strop is available again albeit in limited quantities. I quickly book 1 roo paddle strop...necessary for use during my frequent travels...razors too...😆🤭

Top Bottom