What's new

Duke Cannon

I've tried four of their soaps and like them all; last quite a while and the scents are good. My son has used the AP (charcoal and sandlalwood, I think) and he really likes it. I haven't tried anything but the soap.

I’ve been using the “Working Man’s Face Wash” for awhile, but they recently relaunched a whole line of skin care / shave goods.

- The “face wash” now includes a scrub and oily skin version along with the normal face wash. All are now also 2 oz. larger than the previous single product. (A pretty good bargain now.)

- They put the hot shave and a new aloe shave into a canned gel format.

There’s also a line of body washes in larger containers and new scents. (“Old Glory” = awesome.) A series of shampoo pucks is also available.

All in all, Duke Cannon is doing some interesting things lately.

Avoid the new Duke Cannon blue-goo-in-a-can. It is more expensive but certainly no better than any other similar product, and not as good as Fusion. I gave it two shaves, then done.

But the original Duke Cannon, in the green tube, is a go-to for me. I would put it up with AOS easily.

Ice Cold aftershave balm is EXCELLENT. My current go to, like it so much going to buy more. They support American troops too.

Their bar soaps are good, but the non-creamy ones (smells like victory/productivity/etc) work much better and lather more than the ones that are milky and scented (i.e. old milwaukee, etc). They all smell great though and I use their Soap on a Roap tactical scrubber with good results.

Recommendation- cut about 20% off, use it in the Soap on a roap, and leave the smaller portion for harder to reach areas.

Their bar soaps are good, but the non-creamy ones (smells like victory/productivity/etc) work much better and lather more than the ones that are milky and scented (i.e. old milwaukee, etc). They all smell great though and I use their Soap on a Roap tactical scrubber with good results.

Recommendation- cut about 20% off, use it in the Soap on a roap, and leave the smaller portion for harder to reach areas.
That is a fantastic idea. I have been using the tactical scrubber for a bit and it really starts excelling in the lathering department after there is more room in the scrubber, another word, when the bar is smaller. I am going to try it on my next bar.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That is a fantastic idea. I have been using the tactical scrubber for a bit and it really starts excelling in the lathering department after there is more room in the scrubber, another word, when the bar is smaller. I am going to try it on my next bar.
That really IS a great idea..... I see a purchase in my future if my wife leaves me alone long enough in the Supermarket!

Top Bottom