What's new

Dscosmetics

B

Barney14

I had purched a lovely A2S synthetic brush from Dscosmetics but found the handle to be a little too short at 48mm.

I decided to purchase another but with a longer handle, they had a handle, a Neon Cuihua at 66mm on sale minus the knot.

I asked them if they could make a brush for me, a 26mm A2S knot with the Neon Cuihua handle.

They have really provided me a fantastic brush at the amazing price of £21.38

Attachments

• 20240124_145953.jpg
    20240124_145953.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240124_150002.jpg
    20240124_150002.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240124_150019.jpg
    20240124_150019.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 62
B

Barney14

That is a lovely looking handle, and I've become a big fan of synthetic brushes. Nice score at that price, too
Thank you the A2S is very soft like badger, it's so much better than the Yaqi brush I had.

When I was shopping for a brush other companies that looked good were Boti and GDMG, both offer a variety of knots and handles.

I wasn't over enthusiastic about having a Boti brush though 😆

@horizon Great looking brushes. Isn't the G7 knot also referred to as the G5C, depending on the source?
The G5C is different. Yaqi have a G5C knot brush called Caramel and it looks really good too. Actually, I think this is their best selling brush because it's either out of stock or in limited quantities. Yesterday 10 units appeared on AliExpress and I ordered one. When it arrives I will be able to do a direct comparison and give my personal impressions.

About the G7, not only does it look and feel like a badger, but unlike natural hair, the synthetic has a very solid backbone with extremely soft tips. I absolutely love my two G7 knots brushes.

Last edited:
B

Barney14

Dscosmetics are a reliable company that offers products with an excellent price-quality ratio.

I recommend you try their brushes, with a G7 knot.
Besides looking great, they make an extremely high quality lather.

Great looking brushes

I have 4 of their brushes ranging from 24mm - 30mm and all synthetic. Personally I consider DScosmetics to produce some of the best value/performance brushes in the business. These two below both at 30mm, I just received a couple of days ago. I enjoy bigger knots and rarely purchase anything under a 26mm size but, their 24’s are pretty good as well.

D40D62CA-03E1-484A-96C5-5E075422F247.jpeg

I have 4 of their brushes ranging from 24mm - 30mm and all synthetic. Personally I consider DScosmetics to produce some of the best value/performance brushes in the business. These two below both at 30mm, I just received a couple of days ago. I enjoy bigger knots and rarely purchase anything under a 26mm size but, their 24’s are pretty good as well.

View attachment 1821446
Are they silvertips or two bands?

I have tried this very same brush last year. What a nice handle. The G7 knot, however, of my copy was stiff as hell, I couldn't make it splay properly on my cheeks and had even a hard time to splay it on my chin (I needed to apply an unusable amount of force). When looking more closely I found out the "glue ball" in the knot almost entirely covered the lower half of the knot.

I really disliked this characteristics of this knot. To the bin it went.

Top Bottom