What's new

Does the brush make the soap or the soap make the brush?

I just got a Rooney this week and I've been using it on different soaps. These are good soaps but they've never been this good. The lather is unreal, it's so good! I've had expensive brushes before but that was before I could really make lather well. Seeing the results, I wondered if the brush made the soap or if the soaps made the brush. Looking at the results from this week, I think the brush makes the soap. I know this is an "it depends" answer waiting to happen but share your thoughts anyway.. :tongue_sm

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I just got a Rooney this week and I've been using it on different soaps. These are good soaps but they've never been this good. The lather is unreal, it's so good! I've had expensive brushes before but that was before I could really make lather well. Seeing the results, I wondered if the brush made the soap or if the soaps made the brush. Looking at the results from this week, I think the brush makes the soap. I know this is an "it depends" answer waiting to happen but share your thoughts anyway.. :tongue_sm

The proper brush makes all the difference in the world. Congrats on finding one that hits the sweet spot in your favorite soaps.

Top Bottom