What's new

Does anyone recognise this please?

Gentleman, could one of you kind souls please identify this razor please? It arrived in the mail today and after a thorough decontamination had a new blade fitted and was shave tested. There are no markings stamped in the razor except on the top! The recipient of test shave was SHMBO who is now a total DE convert! She was pampered and given the finest lathering with my T&H West Indian lime cream and the best brush in my rather humble collection. The verdict was astounding and not a single nick or scratch to be seen anywhere. She was sooooo impressed by it she was talking about joining the forum! Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks guys. BTW if the answer to this is obvious then I’ll apologise in advance for wasting your time.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I'm sure an expert will be along shortly, but is it an English Tech maybe? The handle is not one I have seen

Well, Achim has this on his website:

proxy.php

Sportsman Tech from 1967, made in England.

- Chris

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Looks like an aluminum handled Tech.

Quite a nice razor, gentle yet a good quality shaver.

That looks very much like it guys thank you. It was part of a travel set which included a travel brush, tooth brush, hair brush, comb, mirror and two containers all bound up in a brown leather case. SHMBO was born in 1968 so it seems funny that it was made at about the same time she was! :smile:

Top Bottom