What's new

Does anyone here own just one razor?

[Narrator] It started innocently enough; that small excursion, a path always there, but one that Lord NSIC had just not taken. But when he did, it was with help. Help stepping into a dark unseen rabbit hole of "The Razor Zone..."
[scene opens on two people in a room full of clattering sewing machines]
"Honey? Honey, oh poor baby, you look so bored. You know what you need? You need a hobby" she said.
"Oh, I don't know, I prefer to just spend my time here, with you, in your sewing room," he replied scrolling through B&B...
[Fade to black and open on shoppers quietly browsing an antique store]
"There's a razor in that case up front, is that a Fat Boy? Oh, they both are? Well, just buy them both," she said.
"You put that poor Super Speed down? You're not buying it? I mean look at this place, you need to show it some love," she said.
"I don't remember this one, where did it come from? When did you go there? I wasn't with you... you traded for it?" she asked.
"What did you bid on now?"
"Why is it every time I'm about to open the closet door you remind me that I said you needed a hobby?" she asked.

[Narrator] It started innocently enough; that small excursion, a path always there, but one that Lord NSIC had just not taken. But when he did, it was with help. Help stepping into a dark unseen rabbit hole of "The Razor Zone..."
[scene opens on two people in a room full of clattering sewing machines]
"Honey? Honey, oh poor baby, you look so bored. You know what you need? You need a hobby" she said.
"Oh, I don't know, I prefer to just spend my time here, with you, in your sewing room," he replied scrolling through B&B...
[Fade to black and open on shoppers quietly browsing an antique store]
"There's a razor in that case up front, is that a Fat Boy? Oh, they both are? Well, just buy them both," she said.
"You put that poor Super Speed down? You're not buying it? I mean look at this place, you need to show it some love," she said.
"I don't remember this one, where did it come from? When did you go there? I wasn't with you... you traded for it?" she asked.
"What did you bid on now?"
"Why is it every time I'm about to open the closet door you remind me that I said you needed a hobby?" she asked.
So, I’m guessing you have more than ONE razor. LOL,
Great scene depiction.

I own five, but only two were purchased. I made the rest. Front from left: homemade aluminum razor with stainless steel post and homemade steel travel handle on a blade alignment guide I also made, homemade steel tubing cap and PVC electrical conduit base (homemade handle). Rear from left: $6 Chinese combination open and closed comb (homemade handle), Merkur 23C, and mild steel razor from 1/8 inch steel bar and steel rod (welded construction). I alternate between the three various homemade razors and get very good shaves.
997E69BC-AD9C-4388-B55E-A3EE88ECB339.jpeg

Top Bottom