What's new

Do you have a spare for your favorite razor?

Yes, I have 25 or so Schick Type E injectors ready and waiting....lol. I also have four Gillette Presidents, which is my preferred DE.

I have a Colonial General razor in aluminum and one in brass just for back-up purposes. I love it and would not want to be without one.

I found a half de I really like for my Razorock eco. (Euromax platinum). Bought a boatload of them, and realized I only had one half de razor and it was aluminum. Knew I needed some backups.

I do, but it’s a far lesser razor than my Rockwell 6S. My spare Is a Micro Touch One made by Weishi. Maybe one day I’ll pick up a real backup.

All Techs.jpg

Although the picis outdated & a few more Techs have been added to the collection, I also have several 40's model Super Speeds, Super Adjustables & Slims, as well as a few Old Types, New Types both LC & SC. And then there's a spare Schick Kona or 5 & a couple of injectors of various models.

You never know when a spare may be handy for use or trading purposes, or to sell to fund another Vintage.

Only for my favorite vintage. Super adjustables 2 in both lengths.

Admittedly, at this time I have 2 or more of nearly all my vintage razors as I am trying them all in anticipation of a liquidation.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I paid about $155 USD for my Wolfman back in the day. If only I had known I most certainly would have gone for a second razor. I don't think I can afford it now - at least psychologically.

It never leaves the house. I travel with other razors from my collection.

Oh yes, and as my ‘favorite’ razor has changed over the years, I have gotten a safety-backup for each new favorite. So right now have multiple pairs, as well as multiple tucks of favorite blades and backups for favorite brushes. Early associate member of the 3017 club.

I'm worst when it comes to brushes. I have several pairs of my favorite brushes. Each time I bought a spare I thought it was the 'one and only' I needed. That's a joke.
As I said above, I do have a spare of my favorite razor, the General.

Top Bottom