What's new

Do I need to cancel my membership on B&B?

Or can I still hang out with you guys?

proxy.php

That. Is. Awesome.

When you decide to shave it off, leave the stash for a bit with a little wax to make it even more amazing.

The question that should be asked is if we're cool enough to hang out with someone with such manly facial hair.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
No pen, no pipe (but I don't have one of those either), no fedora, no colour film .... yup, you're in trouble. :blink:

ha ha, do you shave your head? Looks nice...
Yes, still use the straight on the dome a few times a week

I see why you haven't been around much lately...been busy!:thumbup1:
Yep, takes some serious commitement to grow a beard :biggrin:
That and losing 50 lbs of flab & starting powerlifting again..

looks great. how long did it take to grow that out?
Started the mo & the goatee around june last year, the cheeks are about 2 months, I'll probably shave the cheeks soon, but lately it has been to darn cold...

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The 'stache is simply awesome. Alas, I would be single again if Ii "put my foot down" and grew one. Plus my foot would probably land in doo-doo.

I'm trying to catch up to you:
attachment.php

No need to cancel your B&B membership, we simply need to rename the forum Bald & Bearded

The 'stache is simply awesome. Alas, I would be single again if Ii "put my foot down" and grew one. Plus my foot would probably land in doo-doo.

My wife hates my beard.

I haven't listened to her yet. It is the ultimate subversive mariatal campaign. She used to complain that I was "taking too long shaving" with all my straight razor stropping, and associated doo-dads. Now she's complaining because I've stopped shaving (my face).

What you need to realize is that The Mrs will never be satisfied with any choice you make, only ones she makes.

Grow a beard. She can't stop you.
:thumbup1:

Top Bottom