What's new

DFW Get-together?

So my son used the black gillete @Clay S gave us. Used a gillete platinum.he is 13 and no cuts. I think he did great. Now he will look in the mirror til something grows. Oh and the Sterling barbershop sure did feel good.haha

So my son used the black gillete @Clay S gave us. Used a gillete platinum.he is 13 and no cuts. I think he did great. Now he will look in the mirror til something grows. Oh and the Sterling barbershop sure did feel good.haha

Was it the Gillette Click (plastic DE with pop top) by chance? I found it impossible to cut myself. Definitely a good choice for a starter razor.

Was it the Gillette Click (plastic DE with pop top) by chance? I found it impossible to cut myself. Definitely a good choice for a starter razor.

Glad to hear! I actually liked the shave it gave, but didn't think it would make it into my permanent rotation. @86-foxtrot had PIFed it to me a short time ago.

Haven’t touched it. I’m so tied up with grad school that I had to put it off. It’s killing me to see my collection of straight razors collecting dust. Really looking forward to getting back into it.

They’ll be there when you get to them. I have been using lapping film and thought I would check on you.

Feb.24th, 2019 is the next meeting time. Thought I would give it a bump since it's a little over 2 months out now.

Same place is good for me, the heat shouldn't be an issue this time of year :) I'm open for other places as well.

I've probably wanted to attend these get-togethers more than most, but can't this time either. I do security for a gun show several times per year and have a stint at the Abilene Silver Spur Gun Show the weekend of the 23rd and 24th. I missed the last get-together due to a gun show and I only do seven per year.

That's alright. I'll just keep watching and one'll come along when I have a free weekend.

I live an hour south of Abilene, but would be happy to attend at any Dallas/Fort Worth location.

Hey.... I'm down. Just keep me posted on a location. I'm in the Ennis/Waxahachie area. I'm not on B&B as much as I used to be so keep me informed please.

Top Bottom