What's new

December 21, 2012

Well, it's now several hours into the dreaded day and all seems pretty quiet. Raining a little here but that's about it. Apparently this was just another silly myth perpetuated by the imaginations of the writers of the History Channel and others who make their living with this kind of drivel.

Technically, the catastrophe will happen at 11:11 UTC, which is 6:11 AM EST/5:11 AM CST. I just hope it doesn't wake me up.

A friend of mine who is from India told me that its already past the 21st over there, and everyone there is still alive and kicking. So I guess its so much for a rolling apocalypse. :oops: :crazy: :frown2: :incazzato :out: :ihih: :sleep1:

Well people have been making money on this crap for the last 30-40 years with all their hooky new age half truths and full lies. I am very sure that which ever of them are still in the game as of the 22nd will have a whole bunch of stories to tell us why the world ended but not in the way we think it did... I think I'm going to try to avoid most media other than the B&B tomorrow.

Folks listening to nerds who have never been laid.
You see it on the news, you know its not true.

Not to mention, the bible tells you it aint so. We still have a few years.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, I had fun today. According to the clock on the stove, we lost power at 611 AM. Went to work at 1500, still no power. At 2100 I checked the website for the power company- no estimate of when power will be restored. So, I left work early, got a room, got the wife, and took her to eat. I then took her to the room and went home to get a few things, then went to get her a fountain drink. Then I realized I forgot something and went back home. Power was restored after 15 hours. Oh well, room is already paid for.

Top Bottom