What's new

D.R. Harris Aftershave Milk scent?

D.R. Harris offers a number of aftershave milks scented with Windsor, Arlington, etc. but they also have one that is simply called aftershave milk with no reference to scent. Can anyone tell me the scent of this product? The product ingredients clearly lists "parfum" but I cannot find any description of its scent, not even on the D. R. Harris website. Thank you.

Is that the pink one?

Yes - it is a very delicate scent. Pleasant, but it's for you, not the people around you.

Reactions: ike
No, not the Pink and that is why I was confused. Not hard to do some days. :)

Alas, it has been a few years since I set foot across the hallowed portals of D.R. Harris, but I can't remember a plain milk. Definitely remember sampling the pink...which I thought was also rose scented, but my memory may be playing tricks on me!

So, if we are both right, that means they do two milk-balms with a rose scent! :biggrin1:

After looking at the DR Harris website a bit more closely I think I have the confusion solved -

D.R. Harris makes an aftershave lotion called "Pink" which is definitely rose scented. However, they do not make an aftershave milk called Pink just Harris Aftershave Milk - that is rose scented. So I think the Harris Aftershave Milk is Pink aftershave in milk form, just not called Pink. Clear as milk? Lol!

After looking at the DR Harris website a bit more closely I think I have the confusion solved -

D.R. Harris makes an aftershave lotion called "Pink" which is definitely rose scented. However, they do not make an aftershave milk called Pink just Harris Aftershave Milk - that is rose scented. So I think the Harris Aftershave Milk is Pink aftershave in milk form, just not called Pink. Clear as milk? Lol!

I think you have cracked it. :thumbsup:

It is me who is getting them confused because they are both rose scented and thus complement one another. I begin to suspect that back in the day, the "Pink" milk was the only one they offered (my frame of reference certainly pre-dates the introduction of the Windsor fragrance) and it was displayed alongside the Pink aftershave due to the shared fragrance...in fact, I am pretty sure now that is it.

Anyway, I am definitely sure that it is indeed a delicate rose scent - not for fans of strong fragrance, but very strong rose scents probably aren't right for guys anyway. It's subtle in a good way and not that long lasting.

Reactions: ike
Top Bottom