What's new

CVS Goodline Razor?

So I was at CVS today for totally unrelated reasons and took a look at the shaving aisle and noticed this:

I assume it is a rebranded cheap Chinese product, but does anyone know anything about it?

No clue....
It is a cheaper from china.
But hey, you will see six zillion just like it on Amazon, or Ali...

Just do the research, know what you want it for.
Get the best bang and shave for the buck.
Remember, you only have one face and everyone see it....

I all can hear is my dad telling me...
You want a pizza, you go to a good pizza place...
Don't by a soggy slice of pizza at a hot dog stand..
I think & hope you may get the reference..

Cheers
BFX

Cheap best...
Maybe a tech clone bali razor...

for clarification I didn't pick it up, I was just wondering if anyone knew about it. It is probably a helpful thing if starts to pull more people into wet shaving as the more people are doing it the larger the market, the larger the market for it the better the quality and prices for the rest of us

I could be wrong here but probability the king of pulling people into the wet have shave market would be "Henson".
Next my guess would Amazon is the king for listing china cheapies...or low low budget razors.
Not sure if this the golden unicorn razors for future wanna be wet shavers. No by no means , I am no marketing expert in anything.
Granted they are not at CVS, Walgreens, Riteaid, Walmart, Dollar Store and more...
Sorry that I can't help on info on that razor.
You can always buy it and post a review, that may help others.
Not sure it would help here but I have been wrong before... But I an always open.
Bottom-line is any razor is a personal choice.
Not even getting into all the other variables of shaving.

Shave Smart and Have Fun,
BFX

If anyone saw my intro post a few days ago, my wife is buying me everything I need to start wet shaving for Christmas, I am not going to pick up a cheap razor and discourage her about her gift by getting something on my own, just thought it was interesting that it was being sold at a mainstream store when you used to never see them, and to your point, I think the first I thought about trying wet shaving might have been a Henson ad and I think I am going to end up with an Amazon purchased razor

Looks just like a Baili BR179. If so it is not a bad little razor. Probably slightly overpriced at $15, but not insanely so.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I assume it is a rebranded cheap Chinese product, but does anyone know anything about it?
It's a cheap Chinese rebranded.

Screenshot 2023-10-29 230552.png

Top Bottom