What's new

Curse the lot of you...

I'm not even on this site a week and I'm already out searching ePay for a brush to restore! :glare: Considering my other hobby is restoring old woodworking machines (and if you know the site for that, yes, I'm the same guy with the same screen name) this was just bound to happen. But I thought I'd at least last a week before I caved!

Scott

Zombie Dad:

As our member Chris would say, "Resistance is futile!" At least now when you restore old woodworking equipment you can use it to restore brushes.

Enjoy the ride.

Don

Zombie Dad:

As our member Chris would say, "Resistance is futile!" At least now when you restore old woodworking equipment you can use it to restore brushes.

Enjoy the ride.

Don

You laugh, I'm already plotting out if there's a market for custom turned shaving brush handles.

Scott

BWAAAA HAAA HAAAA. :devil:
Didn't anyone tell you?

This site is full of enablers.
I'm one and darn proud of it.

Welcome to B&B! You will be successful if you are able to limit your AD to just one area, i.e., brushes. However, it usually spreads to mulitple areas, razors, brushes, colognes, soaps, etc. That's when you know you have really fallen prey to the enablers on this board. :tongue_sm

Welcome to B&B! You will be successful if you are able to limit your AD to just one area, i.e., brushes. However, it usually spreads to mulitple areas, razors, brushes, colognes, soaps, etc. That's when you know you have really fallen prey to the enablers on this board. :tongue_sm

Fortunately, my passions lie in restorations (tools, brushes, razors, etc). Smelling great is the job of SWMBO.

Scott

Yep we're all a bunch of enablers here so don't look for any support.

You do know however that research shows that vintage butterscotch brushes are radioactive , and any you find should be sent to a small island as south as you can go to be disposed of. :001_rolle

When you find some let me know and I'll send you my address :lol:

Yep we're all a bunch of enablers here so don't look for any support.

You do know however that research shows that vintage butterscotch brushes are radioactive , and any you find should be sent to a small island as south as you can go to be disposed of. :001_rolle

When you find some let me know and I'll send you my address :lol:

yea the guys in Antarctica most likely need some good shaves.

Top Bottom