What's new

Current U.S. Source for Tuff Herb Aftershave?

Several years back I bought a bottle or two of this stuff and really liked it, but have been unable to find it since. Is there a U.S. source for it? I believe the name and/or packaging was changed a bit at one point, and I'm not sure if it's still in production or not. TYIA.

Several years back I bought a bottle or two of this stuff and really liked it, but have been unable to find it since. Is there a U.S. source for it? I believe the name and/or packaging was changed a bit at one point, and I'm not sure if it's still in production or not. TYIA.

I believe it’s out of production, right Guido @JAHE ?

I believe it’s out of production, right Guido @JAHE ?

Seems like it's not discontinued.

You go to the manufacturer's MAWA Kosmetik's site and you have the 3 aftershaves with different remarks about availability.

The green and red have this:
Leider voraussichtlich erst Anfang November 2023 wieder lieferbar!
(Unfortunately, it will probably not be available again until the beginning of November 2023!)

The blue has this:
Auf Lager
innerhalb 7 Tagen lieferbar

(In stock, available within 7 days)

Last edited:
Seems like it's not discontinued.

You go to the manufacturer's MAWA Kosmetik's site and you have the 3 aftershaves with different remarks about availability.

The green and red have this:
Leider voraussichtlich erst Anfang November 2023 wieder lieferbar!
(Unfortunately, it will probably not be available again until the beginning of November 2023!)

The blue has this:
Auf Lager
innerhalb 7 Tagen lieferbar

(In stock, available within 7 days)

Well I suppose that's good news. I'd rather wait for it to come back soon then not have it at all. Another German aftershave I really liked was called "TARR". I had forgotten about it because I used up my bottle a couple of years ago but I'd definitely re-up on that one too if I could.

Well I suppose that's good news. I'd rather wait for it to come back soon then not have it at all. Another German aftershave I really liked was called "TARR". I had forgotten about it because I used up my bottle a couple of years ago but I'd definitely re-up on that one too if I could.
Looks like TARR is nowadays Romanian and still available even though I haven’t heard about it before.

Top Bottom