What's new

Crackers

I'm a huge fan of crackers. With chili, peanut butter, cheese..... Just curious what your favorite "go to" crackers are??

For me it's Club. Universal for almost anything. My wife says Saltines....

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Plain ole saltines. Are wheat thins considered crackers? Cause I really like those.

A few multigrain Finn Crisps spread with 'one ingredient' Crunchy Peanut Butter is a required snack all days of the week.

proxy.php

dave

Captain's Wafers from Lance. I could eat ten pounds of the blasted things. Great with cole slaw and salads.

Plain ole saltines. Are wheat thins considered crackers? Cause I really like those.

+1 I love saltines. The store-branded ones are 99 cents for one of the regular boxes of 4 tubes.

When I was little and my stomach was upset, my mother would crush them and serve them with milk. They were called "soda crackers" and quieted a little boy's restless belly. They're also neutral enough to be a medium for any topping.

For more serious whole grain crackers: Triscuits.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Good ol saltines for adding into my chili and various soups. Finn Crisp are my favourite when having various cheeses. 2nd choice is Ryvita . . . there are a variety of products. My wife liked Wasa . . . all good.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I like meal mates.

$griffins_meal_mates.jpg

I tried these over the holidays. They call them baked flat bread but it's more like a big tasty craker IMO.

$Huntley-Palmers-Flat-Bread-Mixed-Herbs.jpg

Top Bottom