What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn

I used to love the smell of C&E's Nomad cream/soap, but they haven't made it for the longest time, and the replacements on eBay are all north of $75, which, itself, is shocking! Has anyone located a comparable replacement for that Nomad scent?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Luckily I happen to have one (and a Sienna) in my stash.
Also loved the Sandalwood but used it up. $10 at their store in Santa Clara on closeout (when was that?).

I did happen to see the eBay prices a few months ago and was also shocked.

I don't think there's anything close to the Nomad, it had a spicy scent that was a little like a fresh chili pepper.

I too enjoyed the scent of Nomad. Holy smokes! Now that it’s around $75 a puck I’ll be sure to use them sparingly. I guess it’s kind of like Williams soap thing they’re going for funny money too. Hope you can find an equivalent. I’ve seen the Crabtree and Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh soap going for a little less than what Nomad is going for. They’re suppose to be the same scent or similar.

Attachments

• 49B96E98-D2CA-4931-8384-B9EBBFBCBCA1.jpeg
    49B96E98-D2CA-4931-8384-B9EBBFBCBCA1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
I used to love the smell of C&E's Nomad cream/soap, but they haven't made it for the longest time, and the replacements on eBay are all north of $75, which, itself, is shocking! Has anyone located a comparable replacement for that Nomad scent?

Shocking indeed!! And now off this old man’s radar. :sob::sob::sob:

Top Bottom