What's new

Cooper 3 Piece

I'd like to share a few photos of a DE I just picked up. It appears to be made of plated die cast zinc rather than brass. The only markings on it are on the bottom of the blade holder: COOPER MADE IN U.S.A. Standard DE blades seem to fit. Does anyone out there know anything else about Cooper razors?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

-Clarke

Today being Saturday, I decided to try the Cooper. I used some of ltlsuz's soap and a Dorco blade. I know, Dorco's not the sharpest blade in the box, but I have a tendency to shave too closely if I'm not careful. I prepped with a long, hot shower, followed by ltlsuz's lather massaged in. IMHO, the Cooper 3 piece is a very mild razor. Much milder than a Super Speed. I was able to get a close shave, but really had to work at it. On a positive note, I notice zero irritation. I'm sure a sharper blade would produce better results. Maybe I'll try a Crystal in it.

-Clarke

Great...never heard of this site. Just when I was feeling better and getting over the RAD thing...

I blame you for this, cutting edge.:wink2:

You are welcome! It is more of a collector's site. There is a large section on Schick injectors that is mostly my pictures in there :biggrin:

I have an open comp which has the same handle but is gold and marked Speedway. Not in the shape yours is, though.

Top Bottom