Alec

Where do you live?
India

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Engineer

What is your favorite shave setup?
Tabac/SOC Boar/Game Changer OC 84/Gillette 7 O'clock Black

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Video Games, Traveling and Cooking

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm an inquisitive person, always looking to improve myself, I love to meet people and learn different cultures.
I'm approachable and I'd love to be able to share things from India.

Alec: what TOOK you so long to join the Hall of Fame!?!

Welcome my friend!
@FarmerTan

I couldn't find this Gem of a corner in the vast treasure trove called B&B.

Given the name Hall of Fame, I thought it was something, only accomplished members take part in, and I'm a newbie.

It was only after I read @Owen Bawn repeatedly telling/ asking another member to introduce himself here, I realised that I'm missing something, and 10 minutes later, I'm inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Thank you for your warm welcome, Gentlemen.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Welcome, Alec! We've seen you around now for quite a while, and I've enjoyed your posts. Aren't there about a dozen different north Indian cuisines? Bihar, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Kashmir, Bojphuri, etc etc? Goodness I am making myself hungry.

@Owen Bawn

Yes, there are a lot of variations in North Indian cuisine, we prepare mainly the North and North Western cuisine at home.

My ancestors were originally from Gujarat, then settled in Madhya Pradesh and my parents came to settle in Chhattisgarh.

So, we cook quite a colorful spectrum of dishes at home.

Mainly Gujarati sweets, breakfast, accompaniments; then dishes from Madhya Pradesh like Dal Bati, Churma, Bhutte ka Besan (shredded corn and cooked with spices), various Lentils, Vegetables; and finally a little bit of Punjabi dishes like Chhole Bhature, Dal Makhni and Pulao are regularly prepared at home.

Since our " menu " consist of cuisine from several States, we collectively call it as North Indian cuisine at my home.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
@Owen Bawn

Yes, there are a lot of variations in North Indian cuisine, we prepare mainly the North and North Western cuisine at home.

My ancestors were originally from Gujarat, then settled in Madhya Pradesh and my parents came to settle in Chhattisgarh.

So, we cook quite a colorful spectrum of dishes at home.

Mainly Gujarati sweets, breakfast, accompaniments; then dishes from Madhya Pradesh like Dal Bati, Churma, Bhutte ka Besan (shredded corn and cooked with spices), various Lentils, Vegetables; and finally a little bit of Punjabi dishes like Chhole Bhature, Dal Makhni and Pulao are regularly prepared at home.

Since our " menu " consist of cuisine from several States, we collectively call it as North Indian cuisine at my home.
I had a lovely chole just yesterday afternoon (Saturday). No Bhature, however, just a nice warm garlic naan.

Top Bottom