What's new

Coming to a supermarket near you!

Legion

Staff member
I've always attached my razor to the sink and rotated my face under it. Why, how do you guys shave?

There is also one at the Woolies in Elizabeth, SA.

Have tried the razor, provides a good shave (for me) but not good enough to warrant $5 a pop for cartridges.

The wife was wondering why? Why do men need a razor that has a flexible head?
I just answered that it's a gimmick to sell the brand. After all all men love a gadget and one that is "High Tech" like this will draw the suckers in.
Me I'd rather be a sucker for old fashion gear that works, especially since I have the full use of my arms which do have various points that flex in different directions. And best of all my arms came for free

The wife was wondering why? Why do men need a razor that has a flexible head?
I just answered that it's a gimmick to sell the brand. After all all men love a gadget and one that is "High Tech" like this will draw the suckers in.
Me I'd rather be a sucker for old fashion gear that works, especially since I have the full use of my arms which do have various points that flex in different directions. And best of all my arms came for free
Good news, there is now a flexible head razor for ladies! 8 cartridge and the handle for $30 and that's Costco pricing!

Good news, there is now a flexible head razor for ladies! 8 cartridge and the handle for $30 and that's Costco pricing!

When I was in the US back in April I saw these in every pharmacy, supermarket and even a few gas stations! You just wait till you see the one for the Venus Swirl. It's exactly the same as the Fusion setup with the electric roller but everything is in pink instead!

I don't know about the one Mark took a picture of, but the ones in the US were set to roll for about a half a minute whenever someone walked by. I was in the CVS down the road from where I was staying, a little tired, a little inebriated... it was about 1am. There was maybe one or two other people in this HUGE pharmacy. I was buying some liquor as they sell it pretty much everywhere there, pharmacies and fuel stations included. I decided to stroll over to the shaving section as I'm sure more than a few members of this forum do and as I was getting to the good stuff, this bloody thing behind me starts up like a chainsaw out of hell! I just about jumped out of my skin!

When I was in the US back in April I saw these in every pharmacy, supermarket and even a few gas stations! You just wait till you see the one for the Venus Swirl. It's exactly the same as the Fusion setup with the electric roller but everything is in pink instead!

I don't know about the one Mark took a picture of, but the ones in the US were set to roll for about a half a minute whenever someone walked by. I was in the CVS down the road from where I was staying, a little tired, a little inebriated... it was about 1am. There was maybe one or two other people in this HUGE pharmacy. I was buying some liquor as they sell it pretty much everywhere there, pharmacies and fuel stations included. I decided to stroll over to the shaving section as I'm sure more than a few members of this forum do and as I was getting to the good stuff, this bloody thing behind me starts up like a chainsaw out of hell! I just about jumped out of my skin!

I can just imagine it!

You are missing out!

Funnily enough it works on my phone. Just tried it and it loaded. So funny!! What has the shaving world come to?!
I wonder what Mr Gillette would say if he'd seen this back when the original Safety Razors were invented :)

Thanks for posting Mark.

Yes men love gadgets, but this is simply cheap gimmickry and chicanery!

My favorite useless gadget was the Mach 3 Turbo. A razor designed for men whom it was too much of a strain to pull the razor across their face.

I've seen them in every woollies around the greater Penrith area. Took a while before I actually saw one working though.

UPDATE: Was in Woollies last night and the display was no long working...

#saysitall

#poeticjustice

Top Bottom