What's new

Comfortable SOTD (new products)

I had a great shave in the warm shower with a couple new products. The bar soap, small badger brush and pre shave oil are all new products I received today. After washing my face with the Sanguaro Blossom soap I applied the Art of Shaving pre shave oil to my face after blotting it dry in the side of my shower. Proraso sensitive provided my usual everyday soap later. The oil made a nice barrier and my Treet blade seemed to have a light saber’s ease cutting my whiskers today. The pre shave oil mostly washed off with further warm water. I was left feeling refreshed and no irritation felt. After the shower I applied witch hazel. Once my face felt dry up I generously splashed on my after shave. I have art of shaving unscented balm to try out on top of the splash here in a bit I’ll wait 1 hr.

Attachments

• E2E11DFA-1683-4887-8C55-7B4A781610D8.jpeg
    E2E11DFA-1683-4887-8C55-7B4A781610D8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
A couple weeks in now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on pre-shave/after shave! I currently don't use either, but I have my eye on the proraso white aftershave to pair with my proraso white soap.

I find it good to use Since it adds slickness and also it has a very light menthol feeling. I’ve been applying it liberally before the lather applied between passes. When you use it as a post shave cream it takes a couple mins to absorb in to the skin but then feels pretty nice actually. I like the light scent a lot so I liked using it as an after shaves couple of times.

Top Bottom