What's new

Cologne For Bay Rum Lovers?

If you like Bay Rum, whats a cologne that is nice and spicy like a Bay Rum?

So far, Michael Kors Michael For Men and Burberry London fit the bill. Very spicy, deep and manly. These also combined with Cat-O-9-Tails or St. Johns are a great combo.

Any other recommended colognes?

C&S Cuba is like the bastard child of Spanish Leather and Bay Rum. Has a tobacco note that can smell a bit fecal - for some that's over powering, but I love it

I think [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Musc Ravageur compliments Bay Rum nicely. I get a spicy clove and cinnamon smell at first the mellows into spice vanilla. I wear it every time I use my Ogallala Bay Rum aftershave. [/FONT]

MR is a good suggestion.

I recommend sniffing out Brooks Brothers 1818 at their store in Union Square - while not a bay rum fragrance, I find that, too, complements it very well. I also recommend it for people that are after an Old Spice-style fragrance.

Also check out the St John's Bay Rum colognes. Along with a terrific general BR sampler, the lovely Caitriona from Barclay Crocker does a sampler set of all the St John's colognes.
Bay Rum with Grapefruit is a personal favourite of mine.

Nice grab! If you are a bay rum fan you should really like it.:thumbup:

Received the Gilbert Henry and Cologne. The cologne is very nice. Almost has a woodsy note to it. Not as "dark" as I hoped. Slight bit of floral. Spice is strong but well balanced Sillage and projection are mellow so it's not overpowering. Sticks around for a couple hours. A definite must for any Bay Rummer.

Top Bottom