What's new

Clubman sale through today Dec 1

IMG_3516.jpeg

Just got sent an email today for this. Freeship is key - can try small aftershave bottles to sample or travel.

That's a good sale! I've wanted to try that lilac vegetal but seems everyone either loves it or hates it so I hadn't bought a bottle. The little trial size is nice and picked up some other sizes I like or have wanted to try. An amazing thing is it lets you use the 20% new customer code along with the 25% off sale.

Reactions: cf1
That's a good sale! I've wanted to try that lilac vegetal but seems everyone either loves it or hates it so I hadn't bought a bottle. The little trial size is nice and picked up some other sizes I like or have wanted to try. An amazing thing is it lets you use the 20% new customer code along with the 25% off sale.
Wow that’s a good deal. I couldn’t do The Veg. Maybe it’ll work for you. Hope you like what you ordered. Yea Pinaud has some good scents I think. Citrus musk, brandy spice and the OG Clubman. Whiskey woods smells good but a bit potent. YMMV.

Great deal, unfortunately the scents I don't have, and want to try, are sold out...grrr...

Probably for the best, as I would be buying the deal, not out of need.

I smelled that Vegetal... wow! It's horrible, one whiff was enough for me! Glad i only got the 1oz trial size to pitch. I love the Osage rub and the citrus musk is good but a little flowery.

Top Bottom