What's new

Clubman bottles…which is new, which is old?

Saw two versions of the Clubman travel size bottles.

Tried contacting Clubman to find out which is the latest version but never got a reply.

Anyone know anything?

1) most commonly pictured:
(tapered cap with security ring, and bottle with rounded “shoulders”)

Picture 18 of 42

2) different one:
(Flat cap with no security ring, more angular bottle “shoulders”)

Picture 1 of 2

This is the bottle that is currently on their website. So I would say the second image in your post is the older version.
1701008160774.png

This is the bottle that is currently on their website. So I would say the second image in your post is the older version.

The first picture is the only type I’ve seen in the past few years, never seen the second picture elsewhere before. I did recently get a bottle of the second type in an order, wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Figured it was either really new or really old…it could be counterfeit but seriously doubt that to be the case…unless the VEG smelled good:lol:

The first picture is the only type I’ve seen in the past few years, never seen the second picture elsewhere before. I did recently get a bottle of the second type in an order, wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Figured it was either really new or really old…it could be counterfeit but seriously doubt that to be the case…unless the VEG smelled good:lol:
Possibility that they are utilizing a secondary vendor for bottles.

This is very common with liquids. Since they ship in bulk, they bottle them at their destination of sale before they hit the shelves or warehouses, so different destinations/markets=different bottle providers.

I found it very weird specially when I found out licor is shipped on the barrels and then bottled at the country of destination and even make changes to the formula to adjust for regulations in different countries.

Tequila for example is very different on alcohol content and other stuff when compared to the same brand if you buy it straight from the destilerías in Mexico. In USA the cap doesn’t even has the “ball” valve that is traditional on the bottles so to discourage counterfeit licor🤷🏻‍♂️

This is very common with liquids. Since they ship in bulk, they bottle them at their destination of sale before they hit the shelves or warehouses, so different destinations/markets=different bottle providers…

The place I got the picture of the second one from is based in the UK, so theoretically it could be the case.

I‘m not certain the size of the market would justify this…but I’ve often been wrong In the past!

I‘m not certain the size of the market would justify this…but I’ve often been wrong In the past!
Is not a market where you’ll see entire ship containers of the stuff for sure. But one thing with this kind of products, specially with fragrances, they ship vials with concentrate. Then is “reconstituted/reformulated” (add water) and bottled up for sale.

Is not a market where you’ll see entire ship containers of the stuff for sure. But one thing with this kind of products, specially with fragrances, they ship vials with concentrate. Then is “reconstituted/reformulated” (add water) and bottled up for sale.

Wouldn’t want to be around when a five gallon jug of Veg concentrate is dropped!

Top Bottom