What's new

***CLOSED***Soap For Hope - A SCS and B&B Soap For Sale***CLOSED***

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Less than 2 1/2 days left. After that, you have to pray to the Gods of Chance that someone will move one in the Marketplace or GDF

captp

A little over 51 hours left. Bulgarian Rose Soap for Hope. National Breast Cancer Foundation.

captp

Less than a day and a half to go, then it's bye bye to this wonderful Bulgarian Rose Soap for Hope

Breast cancer effects so many people, and speaking personally, my little boy is growing up without his mom, and I lost my best friend and love, due to this hateful disease. We are always very touched to see how people come together to raise awareness and much needed funds to fight this :')

Last edited:
Breast cancer effects so many people, and speaking personally, my little boy is growing up without his mom, and I lost my best friend and love, due to this hateful disease. We are always very touched to see how people come together to raise awareness and much needed funds to fight this :')
hope you can stick around with us to see the auction next year.

btw welcome to B&B nice to have you join us

If you are on the fence about this soap, pull the trigger and order it. It's a very nice pure rose scent, not overpowering at all. I've only got one shave with Soap for Hope but the lather was outstanding! I would rate this soap as the equal of any of the top artisan soap makers. It's been a long time since I've used a soap from SCS and it was much thirstier than I remember.

I very nearly missed this! I really need to keep my eye out for this sort of thing because I have missed so many great opportunities. Thank you for doing this, order placed.

Top Bottom