What's new

***CLOSED***Soap For Hope - A SCS and B&B Soap For Sale***CLOSED***

Soap For Hope
attachment.php

On Mothers Day May 7th of 2011, Johnniegold started the original Soap For Hope thread in honour of Sue Moore, and all the mothers around the globe. A few prizes were put up by some great members, and a raffle begun to help reach our original goal of raising $10,000.00.

Its been a few years, and since then our generous members have now brought our fundraising efforts to well over $100,000.00 in memory of Sue Moore. A woman who was an enthusiastic and helpful B&B member, a great friend to so many of us, a loving wife and mother to her children.

In celebration of our amazing achievement we are here today to launch another version of Soap for Hope. The Badger and Blade team, along with Sue's daughter Wendy of Saint Charles Shave have come up with a special made soap with proceeds going to the NBCF.

The 4 oz soap will have a luxurious and traditional Bulgarian Rose scent, and will come packaged in a beautiful wooden bowl. The price will be $36.00 with complimentary shipping within the continental US. International buyers will also need to pay actual shipping costs.

The best part yet, is that $15.00 of every puck sold will be donated directly to the NBCF in memory of Sue.

This limited time soap will be offered beginning on December 1st and run through December 31st.

Preferred method of payment will be PayPal: [email protected].
Make sure you include your real name, address, and number of pucks you want.

International orders or non PayPal please contact Wendy at the above e-mail for further information.

attachment.php

For Every Purchased Soap
We Provide A Little More Hope

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I went to PayPal, made the payment directly there, noted it was for B&B Soap for Hope. Hopefully I did it right

Its not on the website, this is a special one off, straight to paypal, be sure it has your infos, amd not a bad idea to mention its for the soap for hope

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Already got a notice that it has been shipped. If we don't get more orders soon, I'll have mine before anyone else orders:tongue_sm

I ordered mine this morning. I am pretty excited to get mine

A big thank U to captp for the mention in the general discussion portion, I might never have seen the super obvious sticky right at the top (nothing like being a creature of habit)

Top Bottom