What's new

*closed* New Steward PIF *closed*

I'm in (will have it shipped to US po) i never got the chance to meet either of my grandfathers, but I would imagine i would have just called them grandpa

I'm in, from one Opa to another. Thought having kids was great, having grandkids is even better. My grandfathers were both Opie, my great grandfather was Opa and that is what my grandkids call me.

Last edited:
I'm in. Both of my Grandfathers passed away before I was born so I never had a chance to cal them anything. My own newly born grandson (named after my father) is too young to talk yet. Congrats on being a Grandfather!

I'm in. I called my paternal grandfather Grampa. Unfortunately, I never knew my maternal grandfather. Thanks for a great PIF (and the tiptoe down memory lane).

I'm in. I've yet to try an adjustable. I called my grandfather, Abuelito. (Spanish for grandpa). I sure miss that kind old man.

Congratulations on your promotion (grandfather). I've been told its better than having your own kids.

Awesome! Congrats!

I'm in.

Always called both my grandfathers "Grandpa".

My kids now call my father grandpa+his first name. They call my wife's dad grandpa+last name.

And for some reason my mom's dad wanted us to call him poppa, but we kids didn't find out until grandpa was already stuck in our minds!

I'm in. Papa was what my kids called my father and that's what they taught their children to call me. Knowing how much my kids loved my father, this was a huge honor.

Top Bottom