What's new

Cigar.com house brand

Thinking of trying Cigar.com house brand sampler. I am new to cigars and would like to try some low cost options to see what I prefer. Anyone try these before? Are there better house brands to try?

Thanks.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Check out this deal Cigars International I can't guarantee that they'll all be fantastic but at least they are name brands that you can look for again if you like them. The humidor looks pretty small but it should get you started.

Thinking of trying Cigar.com house brand sampler. I am new to cigars and would like to try some low cost options to see what I prefer. Anyone try these before? Are there better house brands to try?Thanks.

Headcharge,

The same holds true in wet-shaving as in cigars; your milage may vary.

With that being said, I absolutely love the Cigar.com Cameroon Label. I think it's the green label. They are a great cigar for the price. Many times I have considered ordering a box of them. The sampler looks very appealing. I asume you are relatively new to cigars? I would recommend the sampler that way you can try a variety of wrappers/fillers without paying a whole lot.

DL

Headcharge,

The same holds true in wet-shaving as in cigars; your milage may vary.

With that being said, I absolutely love the Cigar.com Cameroon Label. I think it's the green label. They are a great cigar for the price. Many times I have considered ordering a box of them. The sampler looks very appealing. I asume you are relatively new to cigars? I would recommend the sampler that way you can try a variety of wrappers/fillers without paying a whole lot.

DL

Yes I am new to them. That is why I was debating on trying a sampler. I will probably order the Cigar.com and see what happens.

The cigar.com house label cigars are very good. They smoke good, burn even, I had kept these around as give aways but I find myself smoking them. They are that good.

Yes I am new to them. That is why I was debating on trying a sampler. I will probably order the Cigar.com and see what happens.

The Purple label and Brazilian are both great, mild smokes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact someone at cigars.com. Tim (aka 'The Beard') and company are awesome to work with and can help guide you toward new smokes as you discover what you like.

Enjoy.

Top Bottom