What's new

Chess set give away.

I have this beautiful chess set that I haven't used in many years so I want to give it to someone who would make use of it.
The King is 3 3/4 inches high. The set is made of wood. When I bought this in 1990 I paid $55.00 for it.
Post here if you want it. Keep an eye on the thread because I will pick a winner today. Once I send you a PM message that you won I would like a response in 4 hours or I may pick a new winner. I will only ship to the 48 States. Here is a picture of it.

Chess.JPG

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Beautiful, but not in for the same reason you are giving it away. Maybe when I retire....

This is very generous of you, and I'd love to be included in the PIF.

I'm in.

My son and I love to play chess, and we've been playing together since he was very small. We have a cheap plastic set that we play with together, and we'd love a nice wooden set like this.

Just a few weeks ago, at my son's school, they had an olympics day during their homecoming, and one of the events was chess. My son is in 8th grade now, and he competed, and earned a silver medal. He ended up losing to a fairly strong player from the Chess club that is in 12th grade, and my son lost because of time. I'm proud of him and just wanted to share the story here.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Thanks much Ron, been some years, I would love to start over with a set that had a story

I have picked a winner. Post #8.
He has 4 hours to reply to my PM or I will pick a new winner.
This thread is over. Thanks for your interest.

Top Bottom