What's new

Castle Forbes 1445 Creme a Raser Shaving Soap

...to die for. I get the best lather whipped up with minimal water. And the fragrance isn't stated on the lid. It's just great Scottish stuff using a Parker brush along with a stainless RazorRock GC with a GC84 shim. ASTRA blade. The shave is utterly BBS but one must proceed more slowly than with a Feather. Using an Astra there seems to be more protrusion than with a Feather.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever manage to get through the jars of Lavender and Lime I have, I may try the 1445.

CF creams are good but they are very strongly scented and not everyone can handle that.

I only use the Lime in the warmer months as it's a bit drying in the winter. Usually would pair it with SCS Lime AS splash.

...to die for. I get the best lather whipped up with minimal water. And the fragrance isn't stated on the lid. It's just great "English" stuff using a Parker brush along with a stainless RazorRock GC with a GC84 shim. ASTRA blade. The shave is utterly BBS but one must proceed more slowly than with a Feather. Using an Astra there seems to be more protrusion than with a Feather.
It is a wonderful cream, a notch above the 3T’s in my opinion and I love those too. One thing though, I don’t think they would be too happy with the great "English" stuff quote as Castle Forbes are from Scotland. :001_smile

i only have C&F 1445 aftershave balm, but it's great!
Enjoy yours!!

sir irisch moos filarmonica rudy vey castle forbes 1445 penhaligon english fern january 13 2015.jpg

It is a wonderful cream, a notch above the 3T’s in my opinion and I love those too. One thing though, I don’t think they would be too happy with the great "English" stuff quote as Castle Forbes are from Scotland. :001_smile
Noted and requested that the moderator make the appropriate change.

Top Bottom