What's new

Carnival Clean-Up

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Some of the Mods took a walk around the B&B Carnival grounds and this is what we saw:

On the ground is Ookla the Mok upon finding out that he won the VintageBlades Giveaway:

proxy.php

Here is a member who found out that he didn't win any of the Grand Prizes.

full

This member was having such a good time that he was completely trashed:

full

Some of the day-after Carnival grounds shots:

full

full

The Carnival at times got very crowded and there were not enough trash receptacles to accomodate the throngs of people.

full

We ran into some of the members of the clean-up crew who were doing an awesome job:

full

full

Here are the Grand Prize Winners being air-lifted to safety.

full

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, that just might be me in the 2nd pic!

On another note, :lol: @ "chaior"...classic!

BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE MODS ON SETTING THIS UP. VERY NICE AND I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT.

Heres looking at you kid.

M

modern man

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tOt_X718SQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Some of the Mods took a walk around the B&B Carnival grounds and this is what we saw:

On the ground is Ookla the Mok upon finding out that he won the VintageBlades Giveaway:

proxy.php

What's up w/ the two chickies on the left wearing the breather masks? Is something emanating from Ookla? The stench of victory perhaps? #@$%^. Should have been mine!

Great pics!
Some of them looks like the the Stagecoach Music Festival held at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, California.

Great job, Mods, Vendors, and Members
I made sure to do my part to make the Mods' jobs as easy as possible by not winning anything that they'd have to ship to me....
what? oh, they were going to ship it anyway? DANG IT!!!!
And I thought I was being courteous....
proxy.php

Top Bottom