What's new

Cade

Looking for some feedback on this cream.

P.aspx.jpeg

Looking for some feedback on this cream.

View attachment 806376
Well, my opinion about this cream is mixed. It's somewhat difficult to lather, not so cushioning, in those areas I get better results with the Nivea. Now, the scent is great and the after is very good, I can give it that. If you can buy it on sale it is worth it, (I got mine like that) but at the normal price I wouldn't buy it again. Or look for the Rich cream, the one on the tub. Haven't tried it, but has very good reviews.

Hope this helps.

Enviado desde mi 5010G mediante Tapatalk

Well, my opinion about this cream is mixed. It's somewhat difficult to lather, not so cushioning, in those areas I get better results with the Nivea. Now, the scent is great and the after is very good, I can give it that. If you can buy it on sale it is worth it, (I got mine like that) but at the normal price I wouldn't buy it again. Or look for the Rich cream, the one on the tub. Haven't tried it, but has very good reviews.

Hope this helps.

Enviado desde mi 5010G mediante Tapatalk

It helps a lot. Thanks.

Unlike the shaving soap, the original Cade shaving cream was just plain terrible and could put you off Cade for good.

Luckily, about two years ago L'Occitane eventually got their act together and current Cade creams (in tube, or "rich" cream in tub) are quite acceptable, but the bad impression of the original cream may still influence some comments that you may hear or read from former users.

I have both on my shelf and use them from time to time, the most attractive quality being the Cade scent.

B.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Tony, my humble opinion is that in the Cade line the shaving soap is a vastly superior product. Of course, as my US friends like to say: "Just my 2 cents!".

I don't have the shaving soap or cream, but I have the EDT and aftershave balm and I love it. Very nice fall/winter scent. It's a little too dense for spring and summer, but that's just MHO.

Funny you ask, i just tested opened my tub of cade.

It s very thick but can't take that much water. It makes a very fluffy lather at the same time, that doesn't give that much cushion.

The post shave feel and scent are good. I'd say it s better than a lot of cream but not as good as the best british creams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you ask, i just tested opened my tub of cade.

It s very thick but can't take that much water. It makes a very fluffy lather at the same time, that doesn't give that much cushion.

The post shave feel and scent are good. I'd say it s better than a lot of cream but not as good as the best british creams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I haven't used the "standard" Cade in the tube, but the "Rich" in the jar is excellent. A small amount gives a lot of rich, slick, cushiony lather.

Top Bottom