What's new

C&E Best Badger is Online Exclusive

Just got a call back from the shop owner. She was able to get a knowledgeable rep at C&E on the phone, and seems to have gotten things straightened out. A C&E Best Badger should be at the shop for me next week. We'll see.

Just for the sake of completeness, here's the rest of the story. I happened to be in the vicinity of the shop last Saturday, so I stopped in to see if the brush had been heard from. As a matter of fact, they had just received a large shipment from C&E, and my brush was listed on the shipping paperwork. But having gone through each of the eleven cartons, there was no brush to be found. They forgot to pack it. I'm really starting to think that the order fulfillment department at C&E really as as inept as I'm imagining them to be. Nothing could be done on Saturday, so the shop owner called C&E on Monday and requested that the brush be sent out, that I had been waiting for it for a few weeks now. They said it might be a couple of weeks before they could send it, as the holiday rush has started. Yesterday, however, I got a call that it had finally arrived, and I picked it up this morning. Many thanks to Foxglove Gallery for their persistence.

Now I get to use it tomorrow morning. It'll be better than the Vulfix 1000 I've been using, right? :001_smile

Top Bottom