What's new

BST and the GSL

Legion

Staff member
So, you are having trouble selling locally in the BST? Your Australian sale is getting buried long before it is spotted by the Aussie buyers?

Or maybe you want to buy local, yet you can't find, or keep missing the Aussie sales hidden among all the (dreaded) CONUS only stuff?

Well, here is a tip. If you are making an Aussie sale, or posting a WTB that you want to score domestically, preface your sale with the word OzSeller or OzBuyer. Use bright colours and big letters, make it stand out so the local guys can see it. It will make it so much easier for your target audience to spot when they are scanning all the US and international sales listings.

What we are NOT allowed to do is advertise our sales here, or anywhere else in the forum. It is against the terms of use, and the rule applies to everyone here. So do what you can to make your sale stand out from the crowd!

OzSellers, for the win!

Thanks for the tip David, would make things a lot easier.

Nothing against our overseas brethren, but local is always preferable for me, as it arrives quicker :biggrin1:

Legion

Staff member
Yes. Is it just me, or has postage (especially on ebay) from the US gone up extraordinarily in the last year?

Legion

Staff member
We have added Ozseller as an official prefix in the BST pull down prefix menu, to make it quicker for youse guys.

Sweet I need to post a WTB for a bunch of newbie gear for my brother as a enable/care package. Now I can keep it local

Top Bottom