What's new

Brut Classic After Shave new bottle

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I got an ad from Amazon.ca this morning and saw a new Brut bottle.

BCD2595A-67FC-417D-B4D8-82682E772B8B.png

I normally see the bottle on the left(long neck). The one on the right is Not a familiar one.

The Brut website seems to list the new format on the right.

I am familiar with most variations of the original format but not this one.

Is it a new bottle or something else changed?

First of all, those prices are an insult. Here, a bottle goes for around $6.

The newer bottle with the shorter neck has been around for at least a year or so, and there are threads about it you must have missed. Some say it's a return to an older formulation and is quite nice.

The latest bottle I bought here in New Zealand is the same old shape, but clear glass. NZ$15 = €8.40

Attachments

• 20240505_071120.jpg
    20240505_071120.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 23
The latest bottle I bought here in New Zealand is the same old shape, but clear glass. NZ$15 = €8.40
That is the Australian made Brut, not the same as the US Brut. They switched from a green glass bottle to a clear glasss bottle recently, but it's the same formula clear juice as it has been for yonks. I think they changed the bottle colour to make the "after shave" look more clearly different from the "splash on" in the larger plastic bottles.

Luc

Staff member
I was searching for pictures and if this version of Brut is now available, I did not see it often.

I was able to come across a single picture on the forum that was posted in 2023.

I found this one on Amazon from BBNY&Co. if comes with a unbranded R89 head. $19.99

It is 97mm / 100 gr. I love it, I am telling you whatever brand you go with, go long and heavy. I thought I liked my R41, since upgrading it is effortless. So much more control. It’s hard to use any other razor.

View attachment 1685293View attachment 1685294View attachment 1685295

Luc

Staff member
I still didn’t see the new format (even less the ones with aloe). It must be a matter of time before someone signs the form to ship it out…

Thank you all!

Top Bottom