What's new

Brut and aquavelva

I’ve been experimenting with aftershaves, barbershop v and another one. I like them both very much, but the last couple days I have been going back to brut, and I still find myself wanting to use aqua velva and brut. I just really love the feel and scent of those two products on my face. I don’t know if anyone else feels that way, but I find myself going back to these two products consistently.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I’ve been experimenting with aftershaves, barbershop v and another one. I like them both very much, but the last couple days I have been going back to brut, and I still find myself wanting to use aqua velva and brut. I just really love the feel and scent of those two products on my face. I don’t know if anyone else feels that way, but I find myself going back to these two products consistently.

They’re good stuff!

Only thing better? Vintage! :)

IMG_1440.jpeg

I have never been a fan of Brut (even as a kid in the 60-70's). I used to like Aqua Velva, but the last bottle I bought has nearly no fragrance at all. I dont have Covid right now, so has anyone else noticed the decrease in Aqua Velva smell?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I've been layering Brut over Pinuads Clubman quite a bit lately.

I'm a strange one, I know!
you're the sane one, everybody else is crazy!
I have both. When I put in on, I slam two palms full on my face and slather it from my cheeks to my belly button. I want to be "that guy" when I walk in a room...lol
the weak should fear the strong

You can't go wrong with the classics, sir! Cheers!

Top Bottom