What's new

FS Brad Sears custom brush, Gillette Black Beauty, Gillette Parat

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

1) Brad Sears 30mm/58mm custom order GUS brush with Select Badger Two Band hair with box, Certificate of Authenticity, Caring orders.

As new. Bought from a fellow forum-member. He used this brush 2 or 3 times and I didn't even use it - just felt it against my formerly handsome face.
This is an incredibly soft and luxurious brush with a type of hair Brad no longer offers. This brush is just like a cloud. Sorry to see it go.

185$ including Registered Shipping

2) Gillette Black Beauty O-3 short-handle.
Perfect all-around condition. Very shiny. I didn't even clean it, otherwise it would be even shinier. I will leave that to the buyer.

55$ including Registered Shipping

3) Gillette Parat razor (this is Parat, or am I wrong?)

Perfect all-around condition. Shiny as well.

42$ including Registered Shipping

S1.jpg

S8.jpg

SB.jpg

S9.jpg

S6.png

S10.jpg

S11.jpg

M

Member 113878

Description: This version of the Rocket is commonly known as a Parat. The name Parat comes from a German advertisement describing the razor as an aparat or apparatus. These were made in England if so marked under head or made in Germany if there is no stamp of origin.

Notes of Interest: The best way to tell if you have a Rocket or Parat is to open the doors, if the knob is the same size as the handle it is a Parat, if the knob is slightly larger it is a Rocket. These say Brit. Pat. 694093 in the blade tray and have the II mark under head.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Price Reduction

Gillette Black Beauty down to 45$
Gillette Parat down to 33$

Or take both for 70$ !

Description: This version of the Rocket is commonly known as a Parat. The name Parat comes from a German advertisement describing the razor as an aparat or apparatus. These were made in England if so marked under head or made in Germany if there is no stamp of origin.

Notes of Interest: The best way to tell if you have a Rocket or Parat is to open the doors, if the knob is the same size as the handle it is a Parat, if the knob is slightly larger it is a Rocket. These say Brit. Pat. 694093 in the blade tray and have the II mark under head.
Wowzers, that was some amazing knowledge. I’m still new to a lot of these, even thought I’ve been DE shaving for 8 years.

Fascinating little tid bits about the history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom