What's new

BOXING - Tyson vs. Paul - who else is stoked?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Well Tyson is a Bad**s,do not know many people with brain who would get in Ring with Tyson, if they could walkout unhurt after 5 minutes with MT. Not enough money for me to accept this dumb idea.
Agreed. I wouldn't get in the ring with Tyson for anything in the world.

Yeah, I'm pretty jacked, but I feel a little guilty watching a man of Tysons age in the ring. I'd hate to see him get hurt.

Tyson still looks fast and powerful, but if Paul can survive a few rounds, Mike will have to tire quickly and I think Paul can take him out.

Nope. Not even a little bit. This should not be a sanctioned event and that fact that it is, is a nod to the fact that a sanctioning body just wants to make money but, not honor the sport. The same could also be said of Paul. If he wants to be taken seriously, he should fight somebody who is actively ranked at a reasonable level.

Bottom line…Jake Paul is afraid of any real and ranked fighter and Tyson is just making a money grab. I've got no problem with Tyson making a money grab, but Paul...Please try to be relevent, or go away.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Nope. Not even a little bit. This should not be a sanctioned event and that fact that it is, is a nod to the fact that a sanctioning body just wants to make money but, not honor the sport. The same could also be said of Paul. If he wants to be taken seriously, he should fight somebody who is actively ranked at a reasonable level.

Bottom line…Jake Paul is afraid of any real and ranked fighter and Tyson is just making a money grab. I've got no problem with Tyson making a money grab, but Paul...Please try to be relevent, or go away.
I kind of feel like Paul has jumped in the deep end without water wings...

I guess it is an indictment of the current heavyweight scene where there have been no fights, so the void is filled with novelty celeb fights. I don’t really blame the celebs for taking the money when there are no real fights on offer, but the promoters, TV, sponsors and sanctioning bodies should not allow themselves to get involved. The recent Joshua v Ngannou exhibition very nearly turned into a tragedy and they should have stopped this nonsense right there.

Top Bottom