What's new

Bloodborne

Is anyone else playing this? I've just started, so no spoilers please! Just felt the need to say that this game is relentlessly tough! :blink:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Is anyone else playing this? I've just started, so no spoilers please! Just felt the need to say that this game is relentlessly tough! :blink:

I am hesitating as all the reviews say you just die and die and die. But they all say it is stunningly beautiful and the game play is spectacular-I am torn.

I am hesitating as all the reviews say you just die and die and die. But they all say it is stunningly beautiful and the game play is spectacular-I am torn.

Correct on all counts. Despite silly amounts of retries, I am still loving it :bored:

I've been playing these From Software games since Demon's Souls in 2009. I got platinum on DS and DaS, and am 3 trophies away from platinum on DaS II. I've always played ranged classes and BB is making that difficult for me due to the lack of shields. Players are forced to play aggressively and without shields and being so defensive. It feels much harder. I'm maybe 1/3 to 1/2 into the game and I love it. I don't really use firearms so I may be missing out but I'm loving it still. These are some of the most "perfect" games I've ever experienced.

I played it when it first came out...I found it was brutal and tough but overall fair. The load screen after death was sooo long but you could often reflect on what you did wrong(heard it has been patched so its not so long though). I probably got about 3/4 of the way through then got sidetracked on something else. Haven't picked it back up again because I know its going to be mentally exhausting and ill be super rusty. Eventually I'll get hooked again, and finish the game.

The art/game design is amazing.

Top Bottom