What's new

blades for a weck.( look first )

hi which blades for this weck? its not the personna shaper blades they are to long....
s-l1600.jpg

ok the only problem is gem single edge blades are the height of regular single edge razor blades so they are to tall for the razor.....

Only thing that works in that is the Weck Jr blades which are almost impossible to find.

AND @imatabor, I do NOT know everything. If I did, I wuldn't have gotten stuck with a busted Aristocrat and an OREN.:001_07:

Only thing that works in that is the Weck Jr blades which are almost impossible to find.

AND @imatabor, I do NOT know everything. If I did, I wuldn't have gotten stuck with a busted Aristocrat and an OREN.:001_07:
I almost bought one that uses the weck jr blades but i couldn't find any blades except old ones so thank you for chiming in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( As a side note i was in one of the places like harbor freight or one of those type stores and if i remember correctly i saw some of the "small" blades that i think are now being made for some tool that looked like they were the same as weck jr but i cant remember where i saw them just for FYI to everyone.)

I almost bought one that uses the weck jr blades but i couldn't find any blades except old ones so thank you for chiming in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( As a side note i was in one of the places like harbor freight or one of those type stores and if i remember correctly i saw some of the "small" blades that i think are now being made for some tool that looked like they were the same as weck jr but i cant remember where i saw them just for FYI to everyone.)
Be careful of blades from hardware stores. Most of the are no where near made for shaving.

Be careful of blades from hardware stores. Most of the are no where near made for shaving.
i agree with you but i was just putting it out there that i saw some.. I dont have the razor they go into so i wont be buying them anyway it was just to provide info to others but thanks for the comment anyway......:thumbup1:

Top Bottom