What's new

FS blades and blades (DE & EDC)

As I mark yet another birthday, I realize that I have more blades than I could possibly use in this lifetime.
This lot contains vintage and modern blades: 60's -70's - 80's - 90's - 2000's and covers a wide variety from the golden age of double edge blade manufacturing. Price includes shipping & PayPal fees.

Five Decades of Blades: 343 blades, $50
⦁ Personna Royal Stainless Super: #150 (15 x 10) (made in Israel)
⦁ Personna Crystal Super + Platinum blades #60. (6 x 10 packs) (made in Israel)
⦁ Personna Fay Platinum Chrome 10 blade dispensers: #40 (4 x 10)
⦁ Wizamet Polsilver: $10 for 38 indiviudally wrapped (2 blades gone from 1 tuck)
⦁ Schick Super Stainless 'Krona' dispensers: #10 (5 x 2)
⦁ Schick Super Chromium dispenser #5
⦁ Gillette Stainless dispensers #30 (3 x 10)
⦁ Gillette 'the Spoiler' #10

100_4295.JPG

A couple pocket knives for sale, for the prepared man or woman. Both are assisted, very sharp. The pocket clips have trace wear, that's it.
$30 shipped Ontario Knife Co Model JPT-1A designed by Joe Pardue.
AUS8 steel black anti-corrosion coated spear point has factory edge. Black G-10 fiberglass handles, has safety lock. Mechanism uses a solid torsion bar inside handle, very strong kick. This is not an automatic, you must push the thumbstud to start the movement.
Mfg link has all specs: Ontario Joe Pardue Utilitac 1A Assisted Opening Knife | Black Plain | 8873 - https://ontario-knife-store.com/ontario-joe-pardue-utilitac-1a-assisted-opening-knife-black-plain-8873/

$40 shipped
Great American Tool Co. Timberline Model 94073 designed by Butch Vallotton. These were made in the 90's -2000's and were well liked for their speed and lockup. Sold in the $60-$80 range.
AUS8 steel teflon-coated tanto blade has factory edge. Vallotton Discovery Lock (an internal bar locks the blade) with release slider on handle. This is not an automatic, you must push the thumbstud to start the movement. Zytel fiber-reinforced nylon handles. I liked this knife so much I bought 2, and the original is still going strong. Includes extra spring for mechanism inside handle. The one I currently use has original spring, so spring lifespan is quite long, but you have a backup should you ever need it.

Found a random video (not me!) that shows how the Timberline knife functions, ie blade lock/release:

100_4295.JPG100_4297.JPG100_4300.JPG

Blade lot is SOLD.
Both Timberline and Ontario Assisted knives are still available.

Top Bottom