What's new

FS Blackland Era lvl 4 SB with stand, Karve SS SB-A plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS only please. Shipping and fees included in price.

Blackland Era lvl 4 SB with stand - $75

Karve SS SB-A plate - $20

I can provide more pictures upon request. PM me if you’re interested. I’d like to have these shipped out so you can get it in time for Christmas!

FF936023-8D6F-43DF-B21D-C189ADA11B1D.jpeg

617D23DC-AADC-4CE9-8506-B3C946526E23.jpeg

1F07FAB7-5EB2-4FB0-914A-97A4749759FD.jpeg

There is the slightest ring on the baseplate, it looks more like a couple of spots are shiny. Had to get the angle just right so you could see it. It is not visible at all times.
96F2E22D-9888-480C-9A98-A527423525BF.jpeg

The way the handle and stand line up also creates a small ring on the stand. Obviously not visible when the razor is on it. Just want to be fully transparent with whomever purchases this now unobtainable razor!
85C9992E-1172-4DA0-B78F-8AE65ADAD80B.jpeg

The SB-A plate is great for when you want to set a new speed record shaving, while also doing it with your eyes closed! Very smooth, just needs a new home as it doesn’t get the love it deserves.
D26FF4B8-6C7B-4AD6-856F-8E71A814DDDF.jpeg

F9093E4C-174B-45D6-9B66-399C93BD824B.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by y’all! Order these before 3 today and I’ll get them shipped out today! Otherwise shipping with happen on Monday. Have a great day! 😃🤙

Forgot to mention, Era comes with all original packaging, grip rings, and blades.

I don't think "bumps" work in this forum. The posts stay in the order they were posted, regardless of replies. That must be the way the BST forum is configured.

I don't think "bumps" work in this forum. The posts stay in the order they were posted, regardless of replies. That must be the way the BST forum is configured.
The BST defaults to "first message, descending" in the filter. You can change the filter sort option to "last message" and then bumps work as expected. (But each person who visits the BST forum has to manually update the filter.)

The BST defaults to "first message, descending" in the filter. You can change the filter sort option to "last message" and then bumps work as expected. (But each person who visits the BST forum has to manually update the filter.)
I have my bookmark saved to have it filtered "last message" so it always has the newest replies to threads first in the list. Surprised this isn't the default setting as it is usually on most forums I am part of.

No idea where that is… but interesting to know it can be done and would prefer it that way!

Yeah, and it doesn't seem to stick, at least for me, it defaults back to the first message, descending

I assume the moderators set it that way for some reason, perhaps to prevent bumping?

Yeah, and it doesn't seem to stick, at least for me, it defaults back to the first message, descending

I assume the moderators set it that way for some reason, perhaps to prevent bumping?
Once you set it as "last message" and "descending" in the "filter" save the page as a bookmark in your browser. That's how I was told by a moderator a couple of years ago. It's the only way to make that setting "stick"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom