What's new

Black Tie Razor Head

I received the Black Tie Razor Head today. I merged it with the black and silver Edwin Jagger handle. Now, which blade to use?
20170518_112545.jpg

Nice looking!

For me any new razor means going back to explore all my blade options. That said, my current favorites: German Wilkie, GSB, Nacet, Personna lab, Personna red, and Astra SP. Clearly YMMV.

For the past week, I've been using Treet Platinum and Dorco Prime blades in this razor. It does very well with both blades. I will be comparing the Black Tie razor head to the Maggard V3 tomorrow. Ill be using the Maggard MR1 handle on that one. Argan oil will be used to start.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks. I'll post better pictures of the razors and handles. I put a West Coast Shaving 78S handle on a Merkur bakelite head. It looks a little different but the shave was excellent.
Variety is the spice of life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nice looking!

For me any new razor means going back to explore all my blade options. That said, my current favorites: German Wilkie, GSB, Nacet, Personna lab, Personna red, and Astra SP. Clearly YMMV.
Nice,
Voskhod blade. Then again my answer is always Voskhod.
Report back on the shave.
Here's better pictures of everything I use. This includes the blades, the Argan oil, lotion, Etc. The Bakelite head is on an Edwin Jagger black handle and a West Coast Shaving 78S handle. The new Black Tie Razor is also included. The Maggard V3 head is on the Maggard MR1 handle. I use cigar boxes to contain everything.
20170527_104404.jpg

Don't know why all the pictures aren't showing. May start new conversation listed as New pics of Black Tie Razor.

Top Bottom