What's new

GIVEAWAY! Above the Tie S1 Slant Head

Greetings, Above the Tie enthusiasts! I have a stainless S1 baseplate and cap I want to give to someone who will love the razor. No handle included. I have used this razor twice, and purchased it new in December 2022. Reply to this post and I will ship for free in the Continental US to the first person interested.
IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Would love it...
BFX
BFX, I hope you love it as much as I love mine.... For me, it shaves just a bit better than the Merkur 37C... and is much better quality, as you'd expect from CNC stainless steel. I get 8 to 10 hour shaves with it.... and the latest ones were on the 10 hour side since I learned the razor a bit better....

I do have an extra S2 base plate you can have... if you end up loving the razor... PM me and let me know...and I'll explain why I have two, in case you missed it along the way.

I want it, but I dont believe I’m deserving of such a good PIF.

i just want to try the later style top cap
You were just a little late; otherwise, you were deserving. As for the cap, the S1 I mailed off today had the older-style cap where the blade ends were exposed. I have a Windsor cap for my SSRH SB and OC baseplates, and while it is aesthetically pleasing, I don't notice a huge difference in performance. However, the Windsor-capped SSRH is a fantastic shave, so I might feel something cap-related in the performance. I would love to add another ATT handle to my collection so each cap has its handle. Anxiously waiting to see when Shane rolls out some of the next generation of ATT products!

I have the first year S1

where the blade exposure was uneven across the cap. (Quickly made parallel the following year). Some say it’s better? Its unique. It may be me just having a reason for too many razors.

it shaves great, but there is always that wonder.

Theres fun in chasing eBay deals for me.

Top Bottom