What's new

BIG difference between Pinaud LV and Master LV

Anyone else HATE the odor of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal, but like the smell of Master Lilac Vegetol? I tried the Pinaud last week, rank isn't the word for it. Tried the Master today, WOW! It's got a great smell to it, very refreshing.
And just out of curiousity, for you guys who can actually wear the Pinaud LV, how do you like the Master LV?

I'm ordering a gallon of the Master LV next week, I can see it easily becoming one of my top 5's, but nothing will ever replace my 4711.

Anyone else HATE the odor of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal, but like the smell of Master Lilac Vegetol? I tried the Pinaud last week, rank isn't the word for it. Tried the Master today, WOW! It's got a great smell to it, very refreshing.
And just out of curiousity, for you guys who can actually wear the Pinaud LV, how do you like the Master LV?

I'm ordering a gallon of the Master LV next week, I can see it easily becoming one of my top 5's, but nothing will ever replace my 4711.

yup - I agree. I think there are a couple of "I hate PLV" threads a year or so back that have a number of similar conclusions. (Mine among 'em.)

...and don't forget: there are other, vintage options:

proxy.php

That is indeed an excellent collection. Personally, I'm a huge fan of LV, but I think it's great that there's a lilac AS out there for everybody.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Though I found the masters to be too sweet and floral for me, I'm glad that there is a Lilac AS for those that for whatever reason can't wear the PLV

Top Bottom