What's new

Bic Chrome Platinum pics

A few pictures of the Bic Chrome Platinum. No glue spots on these so slips out of the wrapper like a letter from an envelope.

Attachments

• IMG_1581.jpeg
    IMG_1581.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1582.jpeg
    IMG_1582.jpeg
    945.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    828.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1585.jpeg
    IMG_1585.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
BIC Chrome Platinum blades are pretty good by me. I find the first shave can be a little harsh but they smooth out for me and I can usually get my usual seven shaves per blade.

BIC & Father AS-D2.. in my opinion better suits then Feather blades :). BIC - the first shave is moderate, the next few are sharp and gentle at the same time... Feather quickly loses its charm after the second shave ... The price .. incomparable. The sharpness is similar (taking into account the first pass :) ), the durability is on the BIC side as well as gentleness - you can shave while still sleeping with one eye:)

I've tried many razor blades (sensitive skin) and unexpectedly (I checked so many reviews and don't know why there are such extreme opinions about BIC blades on forums... some hate it, some love it... being frank I've tried them by accident - bought in mall) now I'm finishing the second package of 100 pcs. :) .. and thinking about such next one :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom