What's new

BIC Chrome Platinum - Amazon UK Offer

hey so first time I've seen these blades on Amazon UK, seller seems to be BIC directly, also it's sold and dispatched by Amazon

Currently £13.50 but 15% off at the moment so works out @ £11.47 including delivery if you've got prime which is a bargain imo for these de blades

I had a quick look and the cheapest on ebay UK is £14.65 delivered

Hope this benefits you all 😉💯🔥👍

hey so first time I've seen these blades on Amazon UK, seller seems to be BIC directly, also it's sold and dispatched by Amazon

Currently £13.50 but 15% off at the moment so works out @ £11.47 including delivery if you've got prime which is a bargain imo for these de blades

I had a quick look and the cheapest on ebay UK is £14.65 delivered

Hope this benefits you all [emoji6][emoji817][emoji91][emoji106]

I doubt BIC directly. I buy them for $7-$8 USD/100 in SE Asia. Decent deal though for UK.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: saj
I doubt BIC directly. I buy them for $7-$8 USD/100 in SE Asia. Decent deal though for UK.

Look at the seller in the link mate, says BIC

Never seen them this low as been looking at th prices for them the last month or so lol

LOL not really necessary there mate, go for it

Never seen them on Amazon uk before tbh

You a fan of these BIC de blades?

I love them tbh, sharp and smooth, most underrated de blades imo

Wow Cambodia? Cool just curious, what's the most popular blade there that barbers use?
Pretty slim pickings, most use disposables. You can get Treet, BIC, and Chinese Gillettes but you really have to look hard. You'd think you might find some Dorco but I've yet to find them.

Reactions: saj
Pretty slim pickings, most use disposables. You can get Treet, BIC, and Chinese Gillettes but you really have to look hard. You'd think you might find some Dorco but I've yet to find them.

Yea that's strange, would've assumed dorco would've been easily available around your neck of the woods

Top Bottom